作者： 家常菜谱辣 来源家常菜谱辣 发布时间2019-04-15
Unit 7 It’s raining.
Section A (1a-2d)
1) 能掌握以下单词： rain, windy, cloudy, sunny, snow, weather, cook, bad, park,
message, take a message, could, back, problem
① —How's the weather in Beijing?
② —Can I take a message for him?
—Yes. Could you just tell him to call me back?
—Sure, no problem.
1) The vocabulary and useful expressions.
2) —How’s the weather?
—It's raining/ windy.
3) —What are you doing?
—I'm playing basketball.
Ⅰ. Warming-up and Lead in
1. Greet the Ss and check the homework.
2. Watch a video program about the weather.
1. (Show some pictures of the weather)
Let Ss look at the pictures and ask them how the weather is.
Ss learn the new words and expressions with the help of the pictures.
长沙治癫痫的最好医院 2. Look at the pictures in 1a. Then read the new words on the right. Ask the Ss to match the words with pictures.
3. Check the answers.
Ⅲ. Game (How's the weather?)
1. (Showing some pictures on the big screen.) Ask Ss "How's the weather?"
2. Ss guess and answer the question.
1. Now let's look at the city names in the box in 1b. Please read after me.
Ss read the cities after the teacher.
2. Now, We’ll hear four conversations. Listen carefully, point out each city in the picture as it comes upon the tape. Play the recording a second time. Ask Ss to write the name of the city in the picture of its weather.
3. Check the answers.
Ⅴ. Pair work
1. Tell the Ss: If you are in one of the places in the picture above. Talk about the weather
with your friends in another city on the phone.
2. Make a model with a student like this:
T: Hi! How's the weather in Beijing?
S1: It's sunny.
3. Ss work in pairs. Ask and answer about the weather in the cities.
1. Work on 2a.
Let's see what Joe's families are doing. Point to the 4 pictures.
2. Ask Ss tell each person is doing in each picture. More attentions should be paid
to the correct use of the Present Progressive Tense.
北京哪治癫痫好3. Play the recording for the Ss to listen and number the pictures [1-4].
4. Play the tape for Ss to check the answers.
5. With the whole picture, get some Ss to tell the story of it.
Play the tape for another time. Then do a memory test.
Ask Ss: What's Uncle Joe/Jeff/Mary/Aunt Sarah doing?
What're Scott and Lucy doing?
Is Jeff watching TV? etc.
7. Let Ss match the names with the activities in 2b.
Play the recording for the Ss to check the answers.
Ⅶ. Pair work
1. Look at the pictures and talk about the people in 2a with a partner.
2. Ask a student the questions as a model:
T: What's Uncle Joe doing?
S1: He's playing basketball.
3. Ss work in pairs. Ask and answer about the pictures.
1. Ask Ss to read the conversation and answer the questions:
① What's Steve doing?
② What's Rick's brother doing?
Ss read the conversations and answer the questions. Then check the answers together.
2. Let Ss role-play the conversation in pairs.
IX. Language points.
When love beckons to you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep. And when his win天津治疗癫痫病医院哪家效果好gs enfold you, yield to him, though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you. And when he speaks to you, believe in him, though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.
For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning. Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun, so shall he descend to our roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.
But if, in your fear, you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure, then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor, into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears. Love gives naught but it self and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not, nor would it be possessed, for love is sufficient unto love.
Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if you love and must have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's e贵阳癫痫病到哪看好cstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
And then to sleep with a payer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.